For Volunteer questions, please email
PLEASE READ AND CONFIRM THAT YOU CAN MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE COMPLETING VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION (REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 11/15/18).
Supporting Project Cuffway means supporting the Pancreatic Cancer community! Without our loyal crew of volunteers this event would not be possible. If you are interested in volunteering for the 2019 Project Cuffway event (pre/during/post), please complete the information below in full to be considered. All applications will be reviewed and committees formed as soon as possible.
- Volunteers must be at least 21 or older
- Volunteers must be available to work at least a minimum 4 hour shift the day of the event
- Volunteer assignments will require attendance at training sessions or committee meetings in advance of the event
- Volunteers may not be a model in the PCW runway competition
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed on this ______ day of _____________, 20__, by_________________________________ hereby releases the following Persons and Entities Released
(Name of Volunteer) and otherwise agrees as follows:
Persons and Entities Released: Cox Business Center, Rustic Cuff, Addicted to Cuffs, all Committee personnel and all affiliated Sponsors (the participating entities), and all others, jointly, severally, and individually.
The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer for Project Cuffway 2019 to be operated by Rustic Cuff/Addicted 2 Cuffs. The above named volunteer hereby agrees as follows:
1. WAIVER AND RELEASE: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless the above listed entities from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide. I understand and acknowledge that this Release
discharges from any liability or claim that I may have with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I am providing for The Event.
2. INSURANCE: Further I understand that none of the above participating entities assumes any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability benefits or insurance of any nature in the event of my injury, illness, death or damage to my property. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of the participating entities.
3. MEDICAL TREATMENT: I hereby Release and forever discharge the participating entities from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with the Event.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: I understand that the services I provide to the Event may include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to involving inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume the risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release ALL participating entities from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the services I provide as a volunteer or occurring while I am providing volunteer services for The Event.
5. PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: I grant and convey to the event organizers all right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, audio in connection with my providing volunteer services for The Event.
6. OTHER: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Oklahoma and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.